Saturday, November 6, 2010

::::CSN Review::::

Hello everyone, 
Hope everyone is well. I know I feel better. Just got back from the ER with strep throat . So tomorrow the lovely antibiotics will wisk this soreness away. Meanwhile I will be sucking on  throat lozenges like there is no tomorrow. While I am feeling ok I am going to tell you all about a great opportunity I had with CSN. They gave me $25 towards any of their products in over 200 online stores! They have almost anything you can think of...stylish tableware,  modern furniture, and all the classic games. I chose to review this alarm clock.
  I needed a loud alarm clock that was going to be reliable. My husband and I are not the best at waking up in the morning and our kids do a good job at making sure our clocks don't last long. That is why I was super happy with choosing this Maples Double Bell Alarm Clock. It is very sturdy and got a great retro look. The bell is great! It sounds like a school bell on a smaller scale. Something I can absolutely wake up to. I am very happy with this clock.

  The other thing I chose was a vegetable peeler. For a very cheap in price item, it seems very rugged. It works great and is not hard on the wrist. My wrists pop all the time and I get pains in my elbows when I peel potatoes. So far so good with this peeler. Click here to start doing some holiday shopping now. Prices are great and there is so much to choose from.  I highly recommend them :)


I was never paid for this review in any way. This is all based on my own opinion. Thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...