Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Having trouble sleep..

   I swore to myself that if I started a blog, I wanted to keep up the crafts and 'frugalness' and gather with others with inspiring ideas. I fully plan on keeping this promise to my blog and blog followers. Forgive me for posting great ideas that I find temporarily. We have been on a rollercoaster ride from hell for over a month now with a very loved family member in CCU. But today...I post with high spirits. A miracle may be taking place and I am speechless. I just wanted to let you all know I will be posting all these crafts that are being born in my head soon. I will leave you with a cute idea for what you can do with all your candy wrappers from Halloween...
   You can find the tutorial for this project here. Friendly advice...the foil, although it may be better looking, is harder to work with then Starburst, Now and Then or lollipop wrappers. How about getting really ambitious and try these crafts out!...Click here. Tomorrow I will post a pic of what I did, using this method of candy wrapping art, a hair clip, glue and remnants of an artificial flower. Cute idea for younger girls :)

10 comments:

Scented Leaf said...

Lovely craft. Thank you for following my blogs www.ScentedLeaf.bligspot.com and www. RomaniaMagicLand.com. Hope you will stop again. I'm following you back.

aumie said...

Thank you so much for stopping by, I am your newest follower!

Kelli said...

awesome!! I am going to do that, although we don't have lolly wrappers. Thanks for visiting me on the bloghop, returning the visit :)

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design said...

That indeed is a very gorgeous idea for candy wrappers! Love it! :) Hazel
Hazel Loves Design

Kirsten said...

That bracelet is totally cute- great idea! Following you back from the hop... thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower! Can't wait to see what new frugal crafts you come up with!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for coming by, I'm following you back:) Can't wait to read some posts :))) Glad your family member is doing better.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

New follower here from the blog hops. Love the blog...look forward to reading more from you. Please come by and visit/follow me too.

Thanks, Marie
The Things We Find Inside

Alison @ Welcome Sunshine Home said...

Hi!

Thanks for visiting me. Now I'm following you. I'm doing my first giveaway (CSN $35) stop over and enter if you get a chance.

Happy fall! :)
Alison
http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/

3creativechics said...

Thanks for visiting and following my blog. I am now following you back and have enjoyed reading yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...