Saturday, August 29, 2015

Apologies and hellos.


Let's just dive right in. I owe everyone a big apology. My blog sort of dropped off the face of the earth. Life decided to hit pretty hard and it was a tornado of events starting with the loss of my hard drive, to internet, to my "pops" (in all sense of the word), my job and then our home. I am not going on a boo hoo rant, I am simply explaining my absence. My beloved blog was the very last thing on my mind and with the loss of all my pictures, videos and documents.. I gave up for a while. Then I got an email from a company that I reviewed for. I was in the middle of this review when everything hit. It was one that took some time and needed updates with pictures and results and I failed them because I no longer have anything to show this company or to my viewers. This made me feel extremely guilty. I am all about ones word and I let people down. I would like to make up for this and revive my beloved. I had to buy a new domain name since mine was hijacked and taken over by inappropriate pictures. I have now bought langleylove.com. I'm back people and I am going to get the promised articles up, whether they are late or not simply cause I said I would. So expect a new look, new posts and new ideas. Hope you all have been well!




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...