Monday, September 30, 2013

Firmoo - still my favorite online optical store!


I have not been subtle about my favorite online optical store. I tell everyone when I get a chance how great Firmoo is, I just love them that much! I get opportunities here and there to try other companies out but Firmoo is always the one I get excited about. Why do I like them so much you ask? Here is a link to an eyeglasses review I had done for them in the past. Let's start off with what they offer.

When you order from Firmoo, you will receive the glasses, a hard case, a soft case (bag), the repair kit and a cleaning cloth with their logo on it. The case and bag are really nice. The hard case is really nice and has a SOFT lining. The anti-glare that they add for free is the best. The frames are always durable, that's great because I am not the easiest on glasses, and the prescription was spot on.



You want to know something else that is great about Firmoo? Their prices! You are getting quality glasses at a serious discount! If that wasn't enough....you get your first pair free with their First Pair Free program. Just pay shipping. That's nuts. For under $10 you will get (what I'm guessing will be) your new favorite pair of glasses. The shipping was certainly quick enough, especially since they were being sent from China. The only thing I don't like about ordering online is that you don't really know how they are going to look until they are on you but you can get a decent idea of how they will look with their Virtual Try On System. A whopping 98% of their customers have found their "perfect match" glasses this way.  Even though I was worried about these particular frames looking ok, I lucked out and have gotten a couple compliments on them already.



The only thing that I would say that could lean towards being negative is that I don't like the styles as much as before. Even going through all the frames, I found it hard to find a nice decorative and pretty pair of frames that I liked. I was looking for something similar to my first ones in the above mentioned review. However, I really love them, so what does it matter and I don't so much blame the company for that as much as the trend (like the skinny jeans fiasco for boys......ugh).

Overall, like usual, I am very happy with Firmoo and the glasses I received from them. If you have never ordered from them and would like to take advantage of the first pair being free... click below. They have many styles on sale at a huge discount. Thanks for reading and I hope you like your glasses!





I received this product for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions in this post are 100% my own and may differ from yours.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...