Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Get rid of wrinkles with Stem Cell and Peptide Anti Wrinkle Cream from Ageless Derma





Today I am going to put the Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream from Ageless Derma in the spotlight.

Let's tackle the obvious question that some readers are probably asking themselves. I just got done reviewing a clay masque for Ageless Derma and loved the feeling it gave my face and was excited that another opportunity came up. That being said, when I read the stem cell ingredient, I panicked. I quickly went to read about the use of stem cells because I am on the side that is fully against it. However, I was quite relieved to see that they are apple stem cells! In my personal opinion, they may want to make it obvious on their packaging so they don't have problems with people being quick to judge. Now that I got that out of the way, let's get on with the review.



Can I just gush a little here over the genius invention of the jar this cream comes in? I have always been a gal that gets happy over the small things, but this jar really ... and I mean really, won me over haha. Hopefully you can see what I mean in the pictures easy enough. The whole top is a button. When you push down on this button, the perfect amount of cream comes up in the center. Not only is it a lot let messy and convenient but it makes it super not to waste the cream. This is incredibly handy since the cream isn't cheap. I immediately showed this feature out. Also, you can take the top off and get it out that way as well. Again, I think it's genius!

So far this is the second facial product I have reviewed from this company and with both I have noticed how it feels like you are literally slathering your face with nature. I smell citrus. There is a strong lemon or lime smell to it and it a refreshing tingle feel when it's applied. It is gel based and quickly absorbs into the skin leaving you feeling moisturized and fresh.

Does it work? Don't hate me. I am 29 years old and even though I am fast approaching (too fast if you ask me) the age where wrinkles will be a lot more prominent, I have not collected many as of yet. So I can't give you a detailed review on this cream and it's effect on wrinkles. However, I do suffer from dry skin and I have noticed more aging and pitting on my face and I have noticed something occurring here. I apply this cream all over the face but my forehead gets the main focus and it has felt smoother and tighter while using this product. Even though the cream absorbs fast, the moisturizing feel lingers without feeling greasy or heavy. This is a great cream to put on right in the morning after washing your face. It's like having a glass of orange juice.. it just feels like the right way to start your day.

So what is my overall opinion of what I like and don't like about this product?

I love that it is made in the USA! This has been important to me (especially lately) and I love that this is made local. I also love that it uses natural ingredients and doesn't test on animals. I really love the jar! I think I have mentioned that.
I don't love the price but I love it compared to others. You can tell this is a great product and things are just expensive now-a-days. So retailing for $65 is not bad when you consider what other products in the same market are going for. I have done my research and read other reviews and not only have I not found one that says they don't feel it working but the company offers a money back guarantee. You can feel confident trying it out. So would I feel comfortable enough telling my mother on a budget to try this anti-wrinkle cream out? Yes, yes I would. So I feel confident telling you the same thing. Below are the "guts" of the the product for those of you who like to know exactly what you are putting on your face. You can also read a little more on some of the ingredients in their beauty products on their site.





Ingredients:

Argireline
Matrixyl 3000
PhytoCellTec Malus-Plant Stem Cell Domestica
Sodium Hyaluronate
SYN-COLL
Vialox Powder
CoenzymeQ 10-Ubiquione
Peptides
Retinol
Green Tea Extract

Keep your eyes peeled for a review on some eye shadow I tried from Ageless Derma in upcoming posts. Thanks for reading!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...