Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Improve your memory with Prevagen.




While I may not be considered old enough to be a prime candidate for this supplement, I have definitely noticed that my memory is definitely not what it used to be... not that it was ever that great to begin with. I have always been bad at remembering birthdays or phone numbers when I have to call someone. I am one of those people that would repeat the number mentally several times before picking up the phone.. just to recheck the number again before dialing. I would like to blame it on "mommy brain" but I really wasn't that good at that stuff before expecting babies either. However, I am all for trying to improve my memory as long as it is safe.



I have been taken Prevagen for a month now and here is what I found. First of all, when I was researching this product, there seemed to be some controversy surrounding whether it was possible for it to work or not. Lots were saying that it can't work the way it claims because of how proteins are broke down in our bodies. Others were saying it definitely worked. I'm not a scientist or pharmacologist, so I don't even want to try to pretend I know the details of how Prevagen would work or not work. The main thing to me is to know if it is safe or not and try it out for myself. Everything I have read seemed to indicate it was safe, so how did trying it out go? By the end of the month I was dialing my friends number by memory. She just recently moved to Texas and this is kind of a big thing. I have a hard time remembering local seven digit numbers but this is a new 10 digit number that I recalled from memory.

Who knows... maybe it wasn't the supplement at all. I could have been focusing better subconsciously because I psyched myself into thinking it was working. I don't think so. I think that even if the proteins are not what is making it work, it adds something to my body that I need or balances something out where I can focus more. I don't care about scientific mumbo jumbo...  I care about safety and results and I noticed a difference when I took Prevagen.

Now, I am not saying that it was a drastic difference or that it would be worth paying $60 a month for. Personally, they would need to lower the price for me to try it longer and then I could let you know if it is worth Grandma paying that much a month on a fixed income. Times are hard and that is quite an expense.

Overall thoughts? I feel that it was too short a time to let you know if it is worth the money. I will say that it seemed very safe. I never had any side effects and I did notice a difference in recalling phone numbers and my focus. Take that as you will. I think this product works. If you would like to know more about Prevagen go to www.prevagen.com or check out the online home of the researchers at Quincy Bioscience. To keep updated or show appreciation, find Prevagen on Facebook. Thanks for reading!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Prevagen review! We are glad that you saw positive results and had an overall enjoyable experience. Take care! — Christine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...