Tuesday, November 19, 2013

*review* All natural mineral and beautiful eye shadow, made in the USA by Ageless Derma.


Hello everyone! *Big smiles* I am in a great mood today. Why? I am not sure. It is bitterly cold outside with the wind chill but yesterday was beautiful and I got lots done and I always feel good when I am productive. And now, I get to share with you a wonderful make up product that is made from natural ingredients. I'm finding it very easy to fall in love with Ageless Derma just a little bit more with each product I try. I'm not a mega girly girl and I don't do much for make up. I will put concealer on my face to cover up my bad blemishes, some lip gloss now and again but my main staple and girly vice is mineral eye shadow. I have a ton and I love ... nay... I'm kind of addicted to grabbing new shades both bold and sheer. 


 Of all the beautiful colors that Ageless Derma had to offer, I just had to try the Gold Leaf. I love natural colors and I'm not going to lie... Army green was pretty much 75% of my wardrobe several years back. I have gotten better since then but I still love natures hues. Gold leaf looked like an army/olive green with gold flecks in it. I was curious because in the pictures you can't really see the shade all that well so I didn't know what I was truly getting but the description sounded great. It turned out to be prettier than I imagined. Unfortunately, unless you have a professional camera, you can't capture the effect in photos at all! I did my best but these pictures still don't do the shade justice. I put a heavy application on, hoping that it would show up more. There is a lot of depth to this shadow and it gleams. It's hard to explain but it's sort of like the difference between 2d and 3d. I love it! You can get a more dramatic look as well if you are applying over a cream base or when wet.


"Ok... so the color is great... we get it... but what are we putting on our eyes?" I'm assuming you are asking something along those lines... Well..... let me tell you...

From their site:
Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Boron Nitride, Octyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cyclomethione, Green Tea Extract (Carmellia Sinesis), Superoxide Dismutase & Catalase & Apple Extract (Pyrus Malus) & Horseradish (Cochlearia Armoracia) & Phospholipids & Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl Acetate & Butylene Glycol, Lavender, Sandalwood, Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Rosemary, Sage, Cedarwood, Palmarosa.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxylcloride, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ultramarines, Carmine.
Ageless Derma Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow contains natural minerals, mined from the earth, that have natural, light-reflecting abilities. This contributes to the long-lasting wear of the Ageless Derma eyeshadows as well as their other important attributes. This mineral cosmetic contains all natural ingredients that revitalize the skin and target wrinkles around eyes that make women look and feel older than they should. Natural beauty and refreshing youth is restored with the use of all natural ingredients.

Ageless Derma does not test on animals and is made in the USA. Make up is paraben free and is safe for all skin types. I have sensitive skin actually, so I am proof. I break out very easily. 

This eye shadow retails for $16.50 and can be purchased right on agelessderma.com. Be sure to check out their weekly giveaways too! 

Thanks for reading!


I received this product for the purpose of review. The opinions in this post are 100% my own and may differ from yours.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...