Sunday, January 16, 2011

:::SodaStream review:::


    Little by little, my family is starting to get a really good routine going. About once a week, we have a family movie night with popcorn, candy and the whole works. Now thanks to SodaStream, we have our own soda machine. The kids were so excited when we opened it up. They kept asking, "Why do we have our own soda machine?" They really wanted to make some rootbeer first. I was fine with that, that is my favorite. After reading the instructions, we made our first liter... and now even though we have soda stocked...we just keep making our own. We love it. Added bonuses is that it matches our kitchen and takes no electricity. Let me show you how easy it is to make your own soda with SodaStream.Our kit came with the machine, 2 re-usable soda bottles, 7 soda flavors syrups and 3 flavored water syrups. I have only one flavor left that I have not tried yet, and that's the energy soda.

       To set the machine up, you take the co2 cartridge and take the cover off. You should then see a valve. You put the cartridge in the back of the machine once you open it up. It just simply screws on. Then you close the back up and fill one of your re-usable bottles with water up to the fill line.
     Screw your bottle that you just filled in the machine in the front. Once it is secure, push the button on the top in pulses. Depending on your preferred carbonation, keep pulsing the button until you hear the desired buzzes. 3 buzzes is regular carbonation.

     After you hear your buzzes, take the bottle off and choose what flavor you would like. The cap on the flavor bottles are the measuring cups. Fill the cap and slowly pour it into the carbonated bottle (tilted). Put the cover on and mix in the flavor. I just flip the bottle slowly once or twice. That's it.
     So far I like all the flavors. As I said, I only have the energy one left to open. My favorite flavors are the rootbeer, and the cranberry-raspberry. My husband loves the pink grapefruit. The water flavors are great too. I have been trying to get myself to drink more water since all I drink is coffee and the flavors for the water is going to help alot. I personally did NOT like it in the carbonated water but alone its really good. The water taste nice and crisp and then you get a splash of the citrus flavor after you drink. It is really refreshing. I really like it. I just have a hard time getting my time with the liter bottles lol My family has them in use, so I add the flavor from sodastream right in my spring water bottles.


     I definitely think that SodaStream is a great addition to our family time and just in my kitchen in general. It makes a nice conversation piece and I love making the soda. I don't need to tell you my kids whole heartily agree! Thank you SodaStream!



This review displays my own opinions, yours may vary. I was not paid by any of the sponsors.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...